RAM Communications Inc. provides the best voice and hosted phone solutions for businesses large and small. We also take the time to review various options so our clients can make informed business decisions. At RAM Communications we run our own help desk. So, we provide recommendations for business VoIP phone services based on reliability – not just price and features. We are different than other Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers in that we help clients acquire their business phone systems without sacrificing financial, technological, internal, and external needs.
Our wide breadth of resources is also an unparalleled advantage. Our resources include expert design, implementation, and training for end users. With our expert assistance, we ensure that your services are installed and tested properly. Our attention to detail is not always available from other providers. Turn to RAM to leverage the expertise and support necessary to achieve a smart and efficient business VoIP solution.
What is VOIP?
VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a protocol optimized for the transmission of voice through the Internet or other packet-switched networks. VoIP is often used abstractly to refer to the actual transmission of voice (rather than the protocol implementing it). VoIP is also known as IP Telephony, Internet telephony, Broadband telephony, Broadband Phone and Voice over Broadband.
VoIP service providers offer solutions and services that can easily be used to make and manage direct calls, texts, and video communication. All that’s needed is a strong internet connection and the technology.
RAM provides VoIP systems for businesses and organizations around the United States. VoIP replaces outdated phone technology processes with improved efficiency so your teams can maximize productivity. It is more than just an “out-of-the-box” solution. VoIP can be integrated into your existing office services (like o365, Teams and Salesforce) improving workflows for your end users. We provide personalized options that can meet your business’s unique requirements.
Benefits of Business VOIP Services for Enterprise Level Clients
Enterprise VoIP services are beneficial for a wide variety of businesses and organizations. No matter the VoIP business plans that clients choose, all receive a state-of-the-art communication tool that is set up and oriented toward individual, team, company, and industry goals.
RAM provides you with the following benefits and more:
- Flexible enterprise VoIP solutions that remove barriers so you can increase sales, improve the customer experience, safeguard privacy information, and streamline information flows.
- Mobile, desktop, and video conferencing functionality for communication and management at your desk or on the go.
- Built-in file sharing capabilities
- Installation and setup from an expert VoIP service provider who will prepare your system for success.
- Security features, including defense against intrusion and disaster recovery mechanisms.
- Effortless system maintenance is handled by professionals.
- Omni-channel integration for users to remain connected and productive anywhere, anytime.
We stay connected with dozens of carriers, private branch exchange (PBX) providers, and hosted services to provide the latest business VoIP phone solutions. Our team is always available to educate and advise your staff so you can make the best voice and digital choices for your business.
What’s Included with Enterprise VOIP Services?
As a business VoIP provider that is trusted by enterprise-level clients in numerous industries, RAM has the experience to understand the type of service that will best fit your needs.
While every solution is personalized, each user on your team benefits by receiving:
- A local phone number with a unique extension and the ability to have up to five endpoints.
- Inbound/Outbound Caller ID.
- E-Fax capabilities.
- Voicemail box with transcription services.
- Elevate Mobile App & Desktop App.
- Resources for online meetings with multiple participants.
- Tools for file back up and sharing
- Online account monitoring and management tools for all locations.
- An auto attendant with day and after hours call handling
- The ability to configure multiple hunt groups with reporting for each.
- Audio and video Conferencing tools
- Active directory integration for easy configuration of users.
- Enable/disable call recording.
Leverage optimal phone and voice services from RAM for your business enterprise.
Choose RAM Communications for Enterprise Business Phone System Installation, Repair, and Troubleshooting
RAM has more than 20 years of experience providing professional enterprise telecom solutions to businesses large and small. From superior consultation to a quicker implementation process, we save you time that would normally be lost with other providers in the transition process. RAM also saves clients more than 30% in annual telecommunication costs with our business VoIP solution, as well as others.
Our experience and reputation as a first-class VoIP service provider for business clients is relied upon by clients who need problem solvers and solution providers. For a custom implementation plan and guidance through every step of your future system use, we are here to help. Request a free consultation today to get started, and contact us for more information about our business VoIP phone service.