Cable Internet Technology
Comcast, Netwolves, Time Warner, etc.
To date, RAM has clients across the country using cable internet services. Most of these clients use cable Internet as a back-up service only. Why?
- Reliability is much lower than T1
- There’s no Service Level Agreement which means there’s no guarantee on uptime or response time during an outage
- Speeds are only available when the serving network is not busy
- Cable service is not a private, dedicated network –it’s shared by businesses and residents
AT&T, Qwest, PAETEC, ect.
To date, RAM has over 200 clients across the country using T1 internet services. These clients use T1 Internet for mission-critical applications. Why?
- Leading providers post an average 99.8% reliability standard for their T1 services
- You get a Service Level Agreement which means you are awarded billing credits for any downtime or slow service response during an outage
- Subscribed speeds are guaranteed for the life of the contract
- T1 service is a private connection to your business providing better security and performance