Wide Area Networking for Health Care Communication
Health Care companies face numerous compliance issues not to mention an ever-changing insurance climate. Creating and managing an efficient back office is critical to meeting compliance issues as well as maintaining profitability. No one can afford to waste money. What’s more, patients have more choices than ever. This means your medical practice must provide a higher level of customer service. Your telecommunications, including voice and internet services, must be available and efficient. At RAM Communications, we understand your business needs and we have the track record to prove our value to your organization.
Your Telecommunications Guide
At RAM we understand telecommunications is not your expertise. We’re here as your advocate – helping you discover the leading service options and providing your staff with the solutions that suit their needs.
RAM is the vendor who watches your telecom budget closely – as if it’s our own money. We take our responsibility very seriously. In fact, this philosophy has helped our client base save well over $18 million dollars in telecommunications spending.
Like you, we consult clients with the best options available. Ultimately, we turn you and your team into educated consumers who make informed decisions about telecommunications purchases.
Customized RAM Telecom Solutions
Our business-consulting solutions help your healthcare providers measure three critical performance areas: reliability, speed and consumption.
- Reliability. Keeping your office services online is critical. In telecommunications we call this ‘uptime’. RAM will show you the best providers vs. the worst ones in every product category from cable, T1, wireless and fiber. Now you’re making decisions based on fact and not on hype.
- Speed. Purchasing ‘more bandwidth’ doesn’t always result in faster service. Talk to RAM today and we’ll show you how investing in a predictable bandwidth solution often times outperforms a cheaper, dynamic bandwidth solution.
- Consumption.Your clinics are providing a valuable service to patients ensuring each individual gets their necessary care. RAM helps you identify exactly how much bandwidth your staff actually uses so you can determine how much service you should have in place. There’s no room for waste.
Keeping Your Office Networking Into Private and Secure
All health care providers have to keep client records confidential. It’s your responsibility to ensure your office data stays private. Privacy means security. RAM works with IT experts and network service providers to ensure HIPPA-compliant solutions.
RAM will show you how our telecom-network infrastructure delivers the security your clinics and patients require.
Assisting Your Health Care Organization with a Successful Result
RAM’s Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions will connect all your phones, computers and critical information systems together in one unit. The key is finding and integrating the right technology for your particular needs. RAM is the rare vendor who can work in harmony with your management and IT Staff as we help you integrate your telecom and IT technologies seamlessly at a budget you can afford.
Our knowledge and resources provide Health Care firms with a unique value proposition.
- First, we save you time by avoiding long research cycles. We sit down with you and your team and listen. Then we ask questions and develop a solution based on our own time-tested methodology.
- Second, we research all of the top service providers, hardware vendors and engineers available in your price range and service needs. RAM provides you a breadth of choices – not just one solution.
- Third, by providing your health care firm with numerous choices we can also leverage price and save you money on installation, customer support and overall operating budget.
Our experts work as an extension of your staff. We’re part of your team. RAM Communications can deliver solutions that meet the precise technological needs of your Health Care business. Call or email us today for an in-depth assessment.