Web Conferencing brings pictures, video -any visual presentation to your audience. Coupled with traditional audio conferencing, web conferencing provides the most impact possible without being at your client’s office in person.
To see a demonstration click here.
That’s the whole point. Make more high-impact presentations to more folks without using planes, trains and automobiles! How much money and time could your sales force save if they became sophisticated web-based presenters. We’re not saying web-based conferencing should or could replace your personal visits but this is a tool that can certainly save on sales/marketing costs and grow your bottom line.
Most solutions require additional software to be installed (usually via download) by the presenter and participants. Some vendors provide a complete solution while other vendors enhance existing technologies. Most also provide a means of interfacing with email and calendaring clients in order that customers can plan an event and share information about it, in advance.
Other Benefits of Web Conferencing:
– Audio and web communication with just one set of log-in numbers to remember.
– A cost effective way to communicate. an easy way to collaborate with clients or colleagues in remote offices
– Easily collaborate online and in real-time to drive faster decision-making.
– Centralized portal for scheduling meetings, holding Q&A sessions, and monitoring audience feedback
– Flexible and economical- most providers don’t require service contracts; you pay only for the minutes you use and you can schedule meetings anytime with your own 800 number and pin code
– Presentation sharing – share PowerPoint slides and graphic files
– Desktop showing – show and share visually, applications, web pages, files or software to participants in real time.
– Record a meeting – recordings are the next best ting to attending a Web Meeting session and provide a great way to keep individuals informed.
– Chat – allows participants and presenters to communicate to each other through the web interface. Chat is also a great way to ask questions during a conference.
– Security – assign optional security pass codes that must be entered by participants in order to access a web conference or recording.
For more details on the Web Conferencing Services call RAM today at 847-358-0917.